I am excited to tell you that you can make Raw Peanut Butter Chocolate Bar AT HOME! This recipe is not only a healthy alternative to some of your favourite chocolate bars but it doesn't require any baking and can be customized.
Want to add other toppings? Go for it! Want to add more peanut butter? Go for it!
- 1 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp peanut butter, melted heaping tbsp
- dash of sea salt
Line a glass container, baking dish, or loaf pan with parchment paper
Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix well
Add mixture to the baking dish of choice and flatten
Freezer for about 1 hour
Cut into bars and store in the fridge or leave in the freezer