Non-Toxic Personal Care is something I am super passionate about! I wanted to create a resource for non-toxic personal care and cleaning products
If you want to take a deep dive, be sure to check out my blog post here.
Personal Care Products & Brands I Love:
- Routine Cream
- New New Age
- Lunah Life
- Carina Organics
- Dr. Bronner’s
- Ilia Beauty
- Living Libations
- Indie Lee
- W3LL PEOPLE
- Well Kept
- Diva Cup
Be mindful that some natural skincare products can actually make acne worse so if you are acne prone, be mindful about what you are putting on your face or even your hair!
Where To Find these Goods:
- The Random Wellness Shop - Check the monthly announcements to get a shop discount
- Purdy Natural
- Detox Market
- Even the health food section of your local grocery store
WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT?
Toxic chemicals in our personal care and cleaning products may:
- irritate your skin
- overburden the liver
- cause or contribute to hormonal imbalances
- cause health issues including headaches, allergies, ADHD, and asthma
- links to more serious diseases such as cancer and Alzheimers. Studies have looked at the link of certain chemicals such as parabens to breast cancer and although studies have not made a direct correlation there is a lot of research looking at parabens and other chemicals and their link to breast cancer and other forms of cancer.
Although there still needs to be a lot of research in this space and direct links to these ingredients to chronic illnesses, there is definitely some interesting work that has been done in this space.