Healthy Baked Falafel Recipe
This Healthy Baked Falafel Recipe is a great vegetarian/vegan or healthy protein option and is high in fiber. Its even better when you bake it to avoid frying!
All you need is a food processor to blend all the ingredients and you're good to go. Eat them alone, on salad, in pita, as a burger, or however else you want.
I hope you enjoy!
- 1 cups cooked chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp olive oil (or some water to mix)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor
- Line a baking sheet and form round balls or flattened discs.
- Bake for 30 minutes flipping half way through.
In good health, Nic